Arizona is committed to the long-term corporate advancement of the companies already operating and excelling in Arizona. That’s why we have a dedicated team connecting Arizona-based businesses to programs and resources to facilitate continued expansion. The ACA brings three areas of assistance to boost bottom lines and strengthen a company's foothold in our state:
Network with our network. Our relationships are your relationships. We nurture and leverage these relationships and resources to connect your business with the best partners to facilitate the best type of growth. The ACA’s network of strategic partners spans the state and includes:
- Local chambers of commerce
- Economic development agencies
- Governments & elected officials
- Commercial real estate brokers
- Site consultants
- Accounting firms
- Peer companies
- Companies that bolster supply chain opportunities
Engage with our team today
Arizona’s pro-business legislation makes our state one of the most attractive locations in the world for companies like yours to operate. From loans to grants, tax credits to property tax reductions, cut your costs and increase your revenue by utilizing a host of financial programs and incentives. Our team stands ready to help you navigate Arizona’s full suite of financial assistance opportunities.
Tap into our technical assistance to access experts in critical areas. From finding the best talent to gauging export readiness, when it comes to supporting specialized needs, let the ACA do the heavy lifting:
- No-cost workforce development assistance – Benefit from customized recruiting services to help you find – and hire - the best talent: access to job-ready talent pools, skills and assessment screenings, HR consulting and more.
- Export Assistance – Determine if your company is export ready. Our AZ STEP program can help sell your products or services into new international markets.
- Access to consultants – Connect with our consultants in specialized areas of industry, whether its competing more effectively for federal funds or strengthening your company’s business plan. Programs such as Rev AZ, SBIR Training and more provide technical assistance to help.
Business Climate: Incentives
Accelerates depreciation schedules for prospective acquisitions of commercial personal property.Read More >
The Angel Investment tax credit provides credits to investors who make capital investments in small businesses certified by the ACA. Read More >
Commercial/Industrial Solar Energy tax credit provides an Arizona income tax credit for the installation of solar energy devices in Arizona business facilities.Read More >
Arizona Opportunity: Programs
Provides Arizona-based technology companies with training and assistance to commercialize their innovations, grow their businesses and create quality jobs.Read More >
An $18.2 million loan participation program to stimulate financing to small businesses and manufacturers in collaboration with private finance partners to foster business expansion and job creation in Arizona.Read More >
The Arizona Innovation Challenge (AIC) awards the most money in the country for a technology challenge – $3 million — to the world's most promising technology ventures.Read More >