Arizona is committed to the long-term corporate advancement of the companies already operating and excelling in Arizona. That’s why we have a dedicated team connecting Arizona-based businesses to programs and resources to facilitate continued expansion. The ACA brings three areas of assistance to boost bottom lines and strengthen a company's foothold in our state:
Network with our network. Our relationships are your relationships. We nurture and leverage these relationships and resources to connect your business with the best partners to facilitate the best type of growth. The ACA’s network of strategic partners spans the state and includes:
- Local chambers of commerce
- Economic development agencies
- Governments & elected officials
- Commercial real estate brokers
- Site consultants
- Accounting firms
- Peer companies
- Companies that bolster supply chain opportunities
Engage with our team today
Arizona’s pro-business legislation makes our state one of the most attractive locations in the world for companies like yours to operate. From loans to grants, tax credits to property tax reductions, cut your costs and increase your revenue by utilizing a host of financial programs and incentives. Our team stands ready to help you navigate Arizona’s full suite of financial assistance opportunities.
Tap into our technical assistance to access experts in critical areas. From finding the best talent to gauging export readiness, when it comes to supporting specialized needs, let the ACA do the heavy lifting:
- No-cost workforce development assistance – Benefit from customized recruiting services to help you find – and hire - the best talent: access to job-ready talent pools, skills and assessment screenings, HR consulting and more.
- Export Assistance – Determine if your company is export ready. Our AZ STEP program can help sell your products or services into new international markets.
- Access to consultants – Connect with our consultants in specialized areas of industry, whether its competing more effectively for federal funds or strengthening your company’s business plan. Programs such as Rev AZ, the Plll Playbook and more provide technical assistance to help.
Business Climate: Incentives
Job Training grants reimburse up to 75% of eligible training expenses for employers creating new jobs.Read More >
The Quality Jobs tax credit offers up to $9,000 of Arizona income or premium tax credits spread over a three-year period for each net new quality job.Read More >
The Qualified Facility program offers a refundable income tax credit equal eligible companies making a Capital Investment to establish or expand a Qualified Facilities.Read More >
Arizona Opportunity: Programs
Rev AZ is Arizona’s Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) center created through a partnership between the Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA) and the National Institute of Technology and Standards (NIST) whose goal is to become the central resource for technical assistance and all things manufacturing for Arizona’s existing community of small and medium-sized manufacturers.Read More >
Arizona’s State Trade and Export Promotion (STEP) program helps businesses gauge their export readiness as well as assists Arizona small businesses as they export markets for the first time or as they expand into new markets.Read More >
The ACA's Navigator program will connect you - at no cost - with Arizona's highly skilled and available workforce by creating a custom recruiting strategy. Read More >