Arizona is a prime location for global businesses, as evidenced by hundreds of international companies already in operation. The Arizona Commerce Authority’s international team is experienced in international relocations, streamlined processes and services, and will serve as a central source of information and support.
The ACA also assists existing Arizona companies wanting to export goods to foreign markets.
Relocating to Arizona
The Arizona Commerce Authority is actively involved in promoting Arizona worldwide as an exceptional business location. Geographically ideal for companies wishing to expand into the U.S., Arizona is strategically located in the southwest between California and Texas, two of the largest economies in the world, with excellent access to all 50 states and Mexico.
Several of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing industries have already invested substantially in Arizona:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Solar and Renewable Energy
- Science and Technology
- Information Technology and Communications
- Optics and Nanotechnology
- Bioscience and Medical Devices
Since access to information is vital, start with a look at:
- Arizona facts and figures
- Statewide database of available properties in Arizona
- Certificate of Free Sale non-consumable products
- EB-5 TEA Certification information
Contact us to connect with an expert who will provide one-on-one guidance.
Export Outside the U.S.
For Arizona businesses interested in exporting goods or services, the Commerce Authority offers basic business counseling, trade missions, valuable contacts, background information and the most recent statistics on trade and market research.
The first step is to identify the most lucrative potential markets for your product or service. To assist you, the ACA can provide:
- Country-specific information gathered by U.S. embassies and consulates detailing market size, distribution channels and major in-country players
- Reference materials/sources for your industry, including trade journals, associations and promotional events
- Reports on worldwide trends in your primary target areas
Finding Customers and Sales Partners
The Arizona Commerce Authority, in cooperation with the Arizona District Export Council and the U.S. Commercial Service, is offering an Export Sales Development Program for small- and medium-sized manufacturing and high-tech companies in Arizona. This program is available to eligible Arizona companies interested in locating foreign customers and sales partners. Up to 20 eligible companies will receive funding assistance to offset the cost of U.S. commercial service programs in 150+ overseas locations. Eligibility is limited to U.S. exporters self-certifying that their products or services contain majority U.S. content.
Programs include: assistance finding overseas end-users, representatives, distributors, licensees, franchises or joint-venture partners. Specifically, the funds can be used to access two U.S. commercial service programs:
- Gold Key Matching Service (GKS) – on-site business matchmaking; and,
- International Partner Search (IPS) – a customized report identifying prospective agents, representatives or distributors.