LOCATE TO ARIZONA
From your inquiry to the Arizona Commerce Authority, you will be assigned a project manager to assist you in a smooth and most advantageous move to Arizona. With the Arizona Commerce Authority as your single point of contact, you’ll have access to economic partners located around the state, information, incentives and support services to assist you in finding the best opportunities for your business, and a team that’s dedicated to helping your company succeed.
Since access to information is vital, start with a look at:
The Commerce Authority provides:
- Confidential and thorough site-selection assistance – including existing buildings, build-to-suit opportunities and buildings almost ready for market that sometimes are not yet listed in the databases
- Customized research, including detailed comparative analysis of tax, real estate, utility and transportation costs
- Planning, coordination and transportation for community and site visits, including arranging meetings with local officials, key economic development professionals, work force and educational leaders
- Work force assistance including employment data, wage information and programs that will help with hiring and training needs
- Access to regulatory authorities and clarification of governmental regulations
- Coordination of regional and community partner information
For personalized attention, contact us for a dedicated project manager.