City of Yuma COVID-19 Small Business Grant Relief Program
This grant program is now closed.
The City of Yuma is providing small businesses with grants ranging from $1,500 to $10,000 to help for-profit businesses keep employees on payroll and pay other operating costs. Small businesses will be awarded grant levels based on business type.
Am I eligible?
- Physical location in Yuma city limits
- Gross total revenues declined, business was closed for more than 10 days
- Less than 50 employees as of March 1, 2020
- Less than $2 million in gross revenues between Jan. 1, 2019 and Dec. 31, 2019
- Type 1 ($1,500): hair salons, barber shops, massage therapy establishments, nail salons, tanning salons, spas, water parks and tubing operators, tattoo parlors
- Type 2 ($2,500): restaurants with no indoor or fully-enclosed dining, movie theaters
- Type 3 ($5,000): Restaurants with indoor or fully-enclosed dining, gyms and fitness clubs with less than 4,500 square feet of space
- Type 4 ($7,500): Bars
- Type 5 ($10,000): gyms and fitness clubs with more than 4,5000 square feet of space