Fountain Hills Small Business Grant Program
The Fountain Hills Small Business Grant Program provides grants from funding made available from the State of Arizona’s AZCares Fund to Town businesses impacted by COVID-19. Funding may be used for business operations, public health protocols, marketing and mortgage or elase payments. The amount of each grant will be based on the number of approved applications with Eligible Business Expenses. It is not likely that any individual grant award will exceed $5,000.
Am I eligible?
- Location in the Town of Fountain Hills with a town business license
- For-profit business
- Operated in Fountain Hills since January 1, 2020
- 25 employees or less since February 15, 2020
- Less than $3 million in gross sales in calendar year 2019
- Has not received a Paycheck Protection Program loan or Economic Injury Disaster Loans
This grant program is now closed.