#GilbertTogether Business Relief Grant
The Town of Gilbert is providing grants up to $35,000 to support Gilbert small businesses. Approximately $11 million is available through the program on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Am I eligible?
- For-profit businesses and 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations
- Operations in Gilbert prior to March 11, 2020
- Hold an active Business License through the Town of Gilbert
- No more than three physical locations in the Town of Gilbert
- Less than $5 million in gross revenues between Jan. 1, 2019 and Dec. 31, 2019
- Gross revenues at the business declined by at least 15 percent from March 2020 to August 2020 as compared to March 2019 to August 2019
Round 2 is open February 1, 2021 to March 26, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.