Goodyear Small Business Relief Grant Program
Goodyear City Council approved the allocation of $3M America Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds to provide relief and technical assistance to Goodyear’s small businesses severely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The program supports the continued viability of small businesses experiencing financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- For-profit or non-profit sole proprietorships, corporations and independent contractors, partnerships and LLCs.
- Brick-and-mortar location in Goodyear (not a County island)
- 25 or fewer full-time employees
- Less than $3M in gross sales or gross revenue
- Experienced a 25% or greater reduction in revenues
Applications are now open through August 31, 2022. Funding will be completed by September 31, 2022.