I Choose Chandler Business Hiring & Retention Program
The City of Chandler is providing businesses impacted by the effects of COVID-19 with grants up to $10,000. The funds support Chandler businesses that are keeping employees on payroll as they adjust to business disruptions. Approximately $9.5 million is available.
Businesses may receive $1,300 per employee retained or hired since Dec. 31, 2019, up to $10,000 total.
Am I eligible?
- Must be in the following industries: accommodations & food services, health care & social assistance, retail trade, administrative support and waste management services, manufacturing, and arts and entertainment.
- Private, for-profit business
- Must lease or own non-residential property
- Must commit to remaining in Chandler until Dec. 31, 2020
- Registered business with the city of Chandler
Applications open August 17, 2020 and will close September 7, 2020, at 4:00 p.m.