Kiva Tucson crowdfunding loans
Kiva is helping during the COVID-19 crisis by providing loans up to $15,000 and a 6-month deferment. Kiva determines the loan amount based on many factors, including finances, social media presence, and quality of the narrative. Kiva loans can be used for many different business expenses. As Kiva’s local operating partner, Kiva Tucson works with borrowers throughout the application, fundraising, and repayment process to help them succeed.
Am I eligible?
- Business is based in the U.S.
- At least 18 years old
- Debt to income ratio is lower than 80%
- Not in current bankruptcy or foreclosure
- Not a registered sex offender or terrorist
- No violent or financial criminal convictions in the last five years
- Must have a PayPal account to receive funds