Maricopa County Small Business Grant Program
Maricopa County is providing relief to small businesses experiencing hardship due to the pandemic. This grant program has reopened, any funds received under the 1.0 version (July 9 - July 31, 2020) will be subtracted from eligible amounts under 2.0. Small businesses may receive up to $25,000.
Am I eligible?
- For-profit and nonprofits
- Operate in Maricopa County but not within the cities of Phoenix or Mesa prior to Jan. 1, 2019
- Employ 50 or less full-time equivalent employees as of March 1, 2020
- Less than $5 million in gross sales between Jan. 1, 2019 and Dec. 31, 2019
- Gross sales declined by at least 25 percent from March to June 2020 compared to March to June 2019
Applications will be accepted from August 17 to October 30, 2020.