Peoria Small Business/Nonprofit Relief Grant Program
The City of Peoria is offering small businesses and nonprofits experiencing financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic with support for the continued viability of small businesses. The grant provides up to $20,000 for expense reimbursement.
Am I eligible?
- Peoria location
- 25 or fewer employees as of March 1, 2020
- Sole proprietorships, corporations, nonprofits, independent contractors, partnerships and LLCs
- In operation in the City of Peoria 12 months prior to the date of application
- Must have not received any other COVID-related finding from the City of Peoria
- Less than $3 million in gross revenues between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019
- Gross sales or revenues declined by at least 25 percent as a result of COVID-19 from March to July 2020 compared to the same period in 2019
Applications are open August 19 to September 18, 2020.