PPEP Microbusiness & Housing Development Corporation (PMHDC)
PMHDC offers a range of microloans to small businesses in southern Arizona that reside in Yuma, Cochise, Santa Cruz, Pima, Pinal, Maricopa, Gila and Graham Counties. The loan amount is determined following a meeting with a business counselor and ranges from $500 to $75,000.
Am I eligible?
- Existing and start-up businesses
- Citizen of US or permanent resident status
- No default on any federal loan
- Never convicted of a fraud-related felony
- Up to date on child support payments
- 20% or more ownership must be an applicant