Shuttered Venue Operator Grant Program
Under the new Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 signed into law on December 27, 2020, the Small Business Administration will disburse $15 billion in grants to shuttered venues. Venues may receive grants equal to 45 percent of their gross earned revenue, with a maximum amount of $10 million. There is $2 billion set aside for venues with less than 50 full-time employees.
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN. View the SBA Form to begin preparing your application.
- Live venue operators or promoters
- Theatrical producers
- Live performing arts organization operators
- Relevant museum operators, zoos and aquariums who meet specific criteria
- Motion picture theater operators
- Talent representative
- Must have been in operation as of February 29, 2020
- May not have received a Paycheck Protection Program loan on or after December 27, 2020