Tempe Small Business Grant Program
This grant program is now closed.
The City of Tempe is providing financial support to small businesses in industries most impacted by closures and the effects of COVID-19. $1.1 million in grants will help small businesses with general business expenses, and in turn, help to retain or hire employees.
Am I eligible?
- Private, for-profit businesses with physical locations within the City of Tempe
- Less than $5,00,000 in gross annual receipts
- 1 - 100 employees (including contract workers)
- Operated in Tempe since October 12, 2019
- Qualified industries: accommodations and food services, health care and social assistance, retail trade, manufacturing, arts and entertainment, and administrative support
Applications are open October 12 to October 30, 2020 at 5 p.m.