Tempe Small Business Grant Program
The City of Tempe is providing financial support to small businesses in industries most impacted by closures and the effects of COVID-19. $1.1 million in grants will help small businesses with general business expenses, and in turn, help to retain or hire employees.
Am I eligible?
- Private, for-profit businesses with physical locations within the City of Tempe
- Less than $5,00,000 in gross annual receipts
- 1 - 100 employees (including contract workers)
- Operated in Tempe since October 12, 2019
- Qualified industries: accommodations and food services, health care and social assistance, retail trade, manufacturing, arts and entertainment, and administrative support
Applications are open October 12 to October 30, 2020 at 5 p.m.