Uber Eats Restaurant Grant Program
Through Uber’s Eat Local Support Effort, Uber Eats and LISC are providing financial support for Uber Eats and Postmates restaurant partners in the U.S. The $4.5 million Restaurant Grant program will support small restaurants with $5,000 grants to help restaurants with their most immediate needs such as rent, utilities, payroll, debt, upgrading technology infrastructure and other operating costs.
- Restaurant not affiliated with a national brand
- Fewer than five locations
- Active Uber Eats or Postmates restaurant partner as of January 1, 2021
- Maximum 50 employees per location
- Annual gross revenues of less than $3 million per location in 2019
- Must be a registered business entity in the United States
Applications close February 28, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET.