Uber Eats Restaurant Grant Program
This program is now closed.
Through Uber’s Eat Local Support Effort, Uber Eats and LISC are providing financial support for Uber Eats and Postmates restaurant partners in the U.S. The $4.5 million Restaurant Grant program will support small restaurants with $5,000 grants to help restaurants with their most immediate needs such as rent, utilities, payroll, debt, upgrading technology infrastructure and other operating costs.
- Restaurant not affiliated with a national brand
- Fewer than five locations
- Active Uber Eats or Postmates restaurant partner as of January 1, 2021
- Maximum 50 employees per location
- Annual gross revenues of less than $3 million per location in 2019
- Must be a registered business entity in the United States
Applications close February 28, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET.