RESOURCES FOR GROWTH
The Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA) ensures companies starting, expanding or relocating are equipped with the contacts, resources, and most effective data to make the most profitable business decisions. From a host of programs that stimulate business growth to introductions to strategic partners, the ACA's experts navigate statewide resources to find solutions for any business need.
- Advanced Technology Innovation Center
- Aerospace & Defense Research Collaboratory
- RevAZ - Arizona's Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- Science Foundation Arizona
- Security & Defense Systems Initiative
- Aerospace Industries Association (National)
- Arizona Chamber of Commerce
- Arizona Nanotechnology Cluster
- Arizona Optics Industry Association
- Arizona Technology Council
- Arizona Tooling and Machining Association
- National Defense Industries Association
Arizona Military Installations/Regional Assets
- U.S. Army – Fort Huachuca, Arizona
- U.S. Army – Yuma Proving Grounds
- U.S. Air Force – Davis-Monthan Air Force Base
- U.S. Air Force – Luke Air Force Base
- Army Procurement
- Navy Procurement
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Defense
- National Science Foundation
Business Development Tools
- Entrepreneur’s Edge – A resource guide to starting, operating and growing a business in Arizona. This guide provides general information for new business owners and serves as a reference and directory for established businesses of all sizes.
- Export Promotion Services – The Arizona Commerce Authority provides individualized counseling, trade missions, valuable contacts, background information, the most recent statistics on trade and current market research to small- and medium-sized Arizona companies that are ready to expand their export efforts.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) certifications – Provides financial, technical and management assistance to help entrepreneurs grow their businesses. Please note that if you are interested in receiving Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), HUBZone or 8(a) certifications, you will need to apply to the SBA for certification.
- Online SBIR Training – This free online training course provides an introduction to the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and the Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs. In addition, the course addresses the SBIR/STTR solicitation of proposals, the proposal preparation and evaluation process, intellectual property and accounting considerations.