Cyber Threats and Attacks: How to Protect Yourself and Your Company
Arizona Commerce Authority, 100 N. 7th Avenue, Phoenix AZ - First Floor Conference Center
Oct 14, 2021
8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cyber-attacks are happening all around us and continue to be on the rise. While some attacks are aimed at the large corporations, most attacks are now aimed at the companies that don’t have a large security budget or IT staff protecting their environments. They are looking for the companies that are not sure how to protect themselves from hackers. There are some key things that can do now that will reduce your risk of being a target.
Join us as we learn about Cyber threats and how to reduce your chance of being a target.
1. Current Cyber-attack landscape-
- What are the latest statistics and why is the number on the rise?
2. Anatomy of a Hack
- Breakdown how a hack starts from their first attempt to Pay Day
3. Real-world experiences
- Learn from other companies’ mistakes
4. Learn the 10 Key things you can do to reduce your risk