The following organizations provide funding resources:
- Arizona Innovation Challenge (AIC): One of the largest business plan competitions in the country designed to advance innovation and technology commercialization opportunities in Arizona by assisting early-stage ventures to scale. (23)
- Arizona Tech Investors (ATI): This non-profit corporation is an active community of accredited investors who invest in high-quality, high-growth seed and early stage Information Technology and Life Science startups in Arizona, the southwest US, and beyond. (23)
- ARIZONA: SBIR/STTR Resource Center: SBIR/STTR is a highly competitive program overseen by the U.S. Small Business Administration. Each year through these grants, eleven federal agencies award over $2 billion in non-dilutive funding to small, high-tech, innovative businesses that have the potential for commercialization. These competitive awards ensure the United States remains the world's innovation leader.
The Arizona Commerce Authority helps educate Arizona Small Businesses and connect them with resources to better compete for funding through the SBIR/STTR program. (23)
- City of Phoenix, Grants and Funding: Stimulates economic activity by offering a diverse range of value-added business and workforce solutions to build, revitalize, and sustain a quality community for Phoenix businesses and residents. (23)
- Desert Angels: Tucson, Arizona based non-profit organization of accredited investors who seek opportunities to invest in Southwest regional startup or early stage companies. (23)
- Invest Southwest: A 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization that serves as a connective tissue between investors and emerging growth companies. Its purpose is to support the growing entrepreneurial ecosystem in Arizona, its neighboring states and throughout the country through year-round marketing and public relations initiatives that provide valuable insights and education on topics important to the investor and emerging growth ecosystems.
Their signature event, Venture Madness, in partnership with Arizona Commerce Authority, pits the most promising startups and emerging growth companies in a head-to-head competition. (23)