- Accion Opportunity Fund: An award-winning nonprofit organization that increases access to business credit, makes loans, and provides training. Accion offers small business loans ranging from $1,000 to $1,000,000 and other support, including credit reporting, business counseling, publicity opportunities and educational business resource events. (23)
520.682.3648 or toll free 800.508.7624
- Arizona MultiBank Community Development Corporation, a division of Clearinghouse CDFI: Provides financing for the advancement of small businesses, affordable housing projects, nonprofit organizations and economic development. (23)
- Business Development Finance Corporation (BDFC): A private, non-profit corporation dedicated to economic development by providing affordable financing for Arizona businesses. As an SBA Premier Certified Lender (PCL), they have tools and resources that simplify the SBA 504 loan process. (23)
Phoenix 602.381.6292 or toll free 800.264.3377
Tucson 520.623.3377 or toll free 866.630.1974
- Community Investment Corporation (CIC): A non-profit agency created to assist with economic development in Pima County. They offer financial assistance and business loans to new and existing businesses within Pima County.
- Export-Import (EXIM) Bank of the United States: Provides financing solutions – including export credit insurance, working capital guarantees, and guarantees of commercial loans to foreign buyers – to empower exporters of U.S. goods and services. (23)
Western Regional Office: 949.660.1341 or 800.565.3946
- Southwestern Business Financing Corporation (SBFC): A private, non-profit corporation that is certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration to make the SBA 504 loan to small businesses for buildings or heavy equipment. (23)
- USDA Rural Development - Business and Industry (B&I) Guaranteed Loans: Provides loan guarantees to eligible lenders for quality loans whose purpose is to improve, develop, or finance business, industry, and employment and improve the economic and environmental climate in rural communities. (23)
- USDA Rural Development: Programs & Services for Businesses: Provides funding opportunities for rural small businesses through loans, loan guarantees, and grants.