Arizona MEP can help you recruit and hire the staff you need
Your company’s ability to fill open positions is critical to its long-term success as a reliable supplier to your customers. In a competitive market for talent, you need a resource that can provide solutions that recruit and retain the employees you need quickly. Arizona MEP can support your hiring needs with experienced advisors, access to staffing agencies and knowledge of workforce development and training programs offered throughout Arizona.
Assessing Staffing Needs and Executing an Action Plan
If staffing needs have increased, or you need help aligning current staff in the correct positions, AZ MEP can assess your needs and work with your team to create and implement a plan of action. Services are customizable depending on your specific needs.
AZ MEP can help you:
- Develop a hiring plan to attract the suitable candidates
- Create succinct job postings using the job description to market the position
- Systematically organize and execute employee recruitment activities
- Understand workforce programs and leverage a suitable staffing agency
- Work as an extension of your HR department to assist with on-site recruitment
Demonstrated Success: ASSA ABLOY
For ASSA ABLOY, AZ MEP recently served as an on-site recruiter to augment the HR staff. The company recently consolidated its operation in Illinois at its Phoenix facility and needed to hire 120 new employees quickly. As one of the company’s on-site recruiters, an AZ MEP senior client advisor provided these services:
- Screened and qualified potential candidates
- Organized marketing efforts to create awareness of job fairs
- Managed all external staffing partners, serving as the one point of contact
- Interview and hire direct employees that applied through the company’s website
Beyond Recruiting, Retaining Your Employees for Lasting Careers
After spending time and money recruiting and training new employees, ensure that your work environment, policies and benefits are designed to keep them. AZ MEP can help you identify gaps and implement programs that encourage your employees to build careers with your company.
We’re ready to learn more about your company and identify ways to help. Contact us at (602) 845-1256 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today!