Does your company want to grow its revenues and diversify its customer base? Targeted and intentional exporting should be part of your growth strategy. Whether your company wants to develop a strategic approach to exporting its products as a new exporter or a current exporter looking to expand, ExporTech is the proven export assistance program that can grow your export sales. Join our next session starting in June 2021.
Increase Export Sales with Proven Strategy
ExporTech is a national Manufacturing Extension Partnership program delivered in Arizona by the Arizona Commerce Authority's Arizona Manufacturing Extension Partnership (Arizona MEP). Program partners include the U.S. Commercial Service, the U.S. Small Business Administration and the Export-Import Bank of the United States. The program helps Arizona manufacturers strategically grow their export markets.
In ExporTech you will:
- Identify near-term and mid-term export markets that are best fits for your company’s product(s)
- Create an export plan that targets your identified markets
- Prioritize go-to-market initiatives to execute
- Receive financial assistance to implement these export initiatives
Save Time and Avoid Costly Mistakes
ExporTech will save your company time and money. ExporTech graduates have identified and pursued priority export markets that have the best opportunities for success. The program’s structured planning process will help you identify the essential components of a successful export strategy. Using a mix of group and individual planning sessions delivered over two months, you get objective input and feedback and exposure to a wide array of user-friendly export resources.
- Your export coach will provide individualized help throughout the export planning process.
- You will get constructive and concrete advice from experts in logistics, legal, regulatory, financing and marketing.
- You will graduate from the program with an export plan, a strategy to execute on that plan and resources to effectively execute.
Hydronalix, a manufacturer of robotic water rescue systems and graduate of ExporTech, increased its export sales and developed sales channel partners who have expanded its global reach. “In 2016, before we started ExporTech, I think we were selling in 11 or 12 countries,” said Tony Mulligan, CEO of Hydronalix. “Now we have distributors in 33 countries, and we sell our products in 50 countries. The program has had a big impact on our business.”
Next ExporTech Starts in June 2021
Be like Hydronalix and increase your company’s sales and viability by strategically growing your export business. Arizona MEP invites you to join our next ExporTech cohort. Contact us at 602-845-1256 or by email at [email protected] to join ExporTech. The program is open to multiple people in the company responsible for implementing the export plan. Additional assistance is also available to graduates of the program to support the execution.