- Arizona Innovation Challenge
- Venture Madness
- Venture Ready
- SBIR/STTR Resource Center
- Small Business Services
- International Trade
- Arizona STEP Grant
- Rural Destinations
- Certified Sites
The AIC brings new and exciting opportunities to Arizona entrepreneurs, granting up to 10 awardees up to $150,000. Each awardee will be enrolled into the ACA's premier mentor-led accelerator, Venture Ready, as well as exposure to investors, business executives and successful startup CEOs and media.
The 2021 AIC first round applications open Monday, July 26, 2021 and close Friday, September 3 at 5 p.m.*.
2021 Arizona Innovation Challenge Schedule
- July 26, 2021: First Round Application Open
- September 3 at 5 p.m.: Applications Close*
- September 1 - October 4, 2021: First Round Judging
- October 4, 2021: Semifinalists are announced
- October 4 - 17, 2021: Semifinalist Applications Open
- October 20 - November 19, 2021: Semifinalist Judging Round
- November 10, 2021: Finalists Announced
- November 17, 2021: Final Pitches
- December 1, 2021: Awardees Announced
*The first round application deadline has been extended.
If you applied for a previous round of the Arizona Innovation Challenge, you can still access past results and feedback, here. You may also review previous application documents to learn more about the application process for a future Challenge.