- Venture Ready Accelerator
- Arizona Innovation Challenge
- Virtual Accelerator
- Venture Madness
- SBIR & STTR Resource Center
- Small Business Services
- International Trade
- Arizona State Trade Expansion Program
- Rural Destinations
- Certified Sites
- Arizona Advanced Manufacturing Facilities Grant
- IIJA Webinar & Resources
- Arizona SSBCI Program
Federal & State Technology Partnership Program
The Small Business Administration’s Federal and State Technology (FAST) Partnership Program is designed to support programs that advance innovative, technology-driven small businesses. The Arizona Commerce Authority has partnered with the Small Business Administration (SBA) to facilitate the FAST program in Arizona.
Arizona’s FAST program provides funds, resources, training, and network opportunities to help entrepreneurs succeed in their Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) proposal. The program gives startups more competitive bids for federally-funded innovation and research and development programs.
Each round will award six applicants up to $3,000 each. Please note: FAST Grant funding is only available to Arizona businesses.
Round six FAST Program applications are currently being accepted through Monday, July 10, 2023.
Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Eligibility requirements are defined as:
- An organized for-profit with a place of business located in the United States.
- More than 50 percent is owned and controlled by one or more individuals who are citizens or permanent resident aliens of the United States or by other small business concerns that are each more than 50 percent owned and controlled by one or more individuals who are citizens or permanent resident aliens of the United States.
- No more than 500 employees, including affiliates.