AZ MEP Leadership Development Program - Cohort 5
Arizona Commerce Authority, 100 N 7th Avenue, Phoenix AZ / First Floor Conference Center
Oct 02, 2023 - Apr 03, 2024
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Many manufacturing employees are promoted from operators to lead and supervisor positions but are not given / taught the soft skills to succeed. Sometimes the result is not only the loss of a good operator by moving them into the leadership role, but if that employee struggles in their new role it can cause dissatisfaction for that employee and the employees who they are responsible for leading. Ultimately that can lead to employee turnover.
This program will consist of 7 essential classes for new leaders. The course will be delivered in 4 hour increments, one-time per month, October 2023 - April 2024. The topics are listed below along with class dates. To view the course descriptions download the flyer using the link below.
- Session 1: New Supervisor Essentials (October 2nd)
- Session 2: Effective Communication (November 7th)
- Session 3: Conflict Resolution (December 19th)
- Session 4: Coaching for Success (January 11th 2024)
- Session 5: Time Management (February 7th)
- Session 6: Team Dynamics (March 8th)
- Session 7: Change Management (April 3rd)
Who Should Attend:
Recently promoted employees who are leading others (new line or cell leads, supervisors, engineers) or anyone aspiring to move into a leadership role in the future.
Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (all 7 days)
Cost: $950.00 per person (for all 7 sessions)
Download the flyer for more information.