AZ MEP Problem Solving Techniques and Root Cause Solutions
Arizona Commerce Authority, 100 N 7th Avenue, Phoenix AZ First Floor Conference Center
Mar 13, 2024
THIS EVENT IS LIMITED TO 12 PARTICIPANTS!
REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS!
The first step to solving any problem is to define the problem and identify the root cause. Root cause analysis is the second important element of problem-solving. The reason? If you don't know WHAT the problem is, you can never SOLVE the problem.
There are a variety of problem-solving tools available, however, you need to know when to use which tool in a manner that is appropriate for the situation.
Join us for this workshop and learn about:
- Familiarization of industry wide ‘best practice” techniques for problem solving
- Creating confidence in using root cause analysis techniques through hand-on exercises
- Gaining the A-Z ability for problem identification, root cause analysis, and corrective action implementation
- Discovering the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) model for communicating and organizing improvement projects
- Coaching and guidance for selecting the best format and problem-solving model for your company
Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 noon (registration from 7:30 - 8:00)
Cost: $149.00 per person
Download the flyer for more information