Customs Broker/Customs Brokerage

Customs Broker/Customs Brokerage

The U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) licenses and regulates Customs brokers. Corporations, partnerships and associations must have a broker license to transact Customs business.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Trade Facilitation and Administration, Customs Brokers
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Attn: 1400 L Street
Washington D.C. 20229

U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Locate a Port Of Entry, Phoenix 602.914.1400 or Tucson 520.407.2300

Additional Information: 
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA): Exporting

American Association of Exporters and Importers (AAEI): The premier trade organization representing those immediately engaged in and directly impacted by developments pertaining to international trade. They are recognized as technical experts regarding the day-to-day facilitation of trade.