Welcome to the ACA Checklist Program
Start, Operate and Grow a Business in Arizona
This free, interactive Checklist Program is designed to guide start-up, growing, and out-of-state businesses to commonly requested licensing information. It also includes contact information to statewide resources and assistance to accelerate your business growth.
What are you looking for?
- I am thinking about starting a business in Arizona
- I am ready to start my business in Arizona
- I am expanding or relocating my business to Arizona
- I am an out-of-state company with a new Arizona employee
- I am an existing Arizona business
- I am exiting my Arizona business
- Arizona Entrepreneur's Edge (resource guide)
- Commonly Requested Forms
- Business Licensing
- State Offices
- County Offices
- City/Town Offices
- Business Taxes
- Seminars, Workshops, Webinars
PREPARE > PLAN > GROW
The Arizona Commerce Authority – supported by a dynamic group of community partners — have launched a statewide initiative to help Arizona’s small businesses prepare for success, plan for the future, and grow into thriving businesses. Through virtual webinars and hands-on workshops, local business leaders and subject matter experts will provide real-time support and available resources across Arizona.