Welcome to the ACA Checklist Program
Start, Operate and Grow a Business in Arizona
This free, interactive Checklist Program is designed to guide start-up, growing, and out-of-state businesses to commonly requested licensing information. It also includes contact information to statewide resources and assistance to accelerate your business growth.
What are you looking for?
- I am thinking about starting a business in Arizona
- I am ready to start my business in Arizona
- I am expanding or relocating my business to Arizona
- I am an out-of-state company with a new Arizona employee
- I am an existing Arizona business
- I am exiting my Arizona business
- Arizona Entrepreneur's Edge (resource guide)
- Commonly Requested Forms
- Business Licensing
- State Offices
- County Offices
- City/Town Offices
- Business Taxes
- Seminars, Workshops, Webinars
RESPOND > PLAN > RETURN STRONGER
View business-focused content designed to help the community respond to the immediate impacts of COVID-19, plan for the future and return stronger than before. The Arizona Commerce Authority and Local First Arizona launched the Arizona Small Business Boot Camp & Collective, providing virtual support to the state’s small business community. Online sessions are available at no-cost.