Insurance-Related Business

If you intend to sell, solicit or negotiate insurance policies to individuals, businesses and organizations or adjust, investigate and negotiate settlement claims arising under insurance contracts – life insurance producers, property and casualty producers, accident and health or sickness producers, bail bond agents, surplus lines brokers, managing general agents, credit insurance producers, travel accident ticket and baggage insurance producers, rental car agents, self-service storage agents and risk management consultants – you must be licensed by the Arizona Department of Insurance and Financial Institutions (DIFI). 

Contact: Arizona Department of Insurance and Financial Institutions (DIFI), Phoenix area 602.364.4457 or Arizona toll free 877.660.0964

Additional Information:
Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of Arizona (IIABAZ): Statewide, non-profit trade association composed of over 430 independent insurance agencies dedicated to improving the climate within the insurance industry for the buyer and the agent.