Animal Food (Feed) Products (includes pet food)

Animal Food (Feed) Products (includes pet food)

If you plan to manufacture or distribute commercial feed (includes pet food) in this state you will need to obtain a Commercial Feed License, unless exempt. (21)

Download:  Feed Forms

Contact: Arizona Department of Agriculture, Environmental Services Division, 602.542.3578


The Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM) monitors and establishes standards for feed contaminants, approves safe food additives, and manages the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) medicated feed and pet food programs. (21)

Contact: US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), CVM, Division of Animal Feeds: Animal Food & Feeds, 240.402.7077