Liquor Sales/Microbrewery Products/Farm Wineries/Cider Products

Any person who intends to manufacture, sell or deal in liquor in the state of Arizona must obtain a liquor license with the Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control. If your organization plans to purchase, store, serve, or provide liquor, you will be dealing in liquor and will need to be licensed.

Download: Liquor License Application Kits

Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control
800 W. Washington, 5th Floor, Phoenix, AZ 85007


Your local County Board of Supervisors, Clerk of the Board, provides application processing and assistance for statutorily mandated procedures to applicants and/or requestors so they can conduct or maintain community -related activities. This includes extension of premises and special event licenses. See County Offices. (21)


In addition, the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau of the U.S. Department of the Treasury regulates wholesaling, selling, manufacturing or distributing alcohol. (12)

Contact: U.S. Department of the Treasury, Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau: Beverage Alcohol – TTB Regulated Industry, 800.937.8864

Sales of spirituous liquor and sales of tobacco require a license from the Arizona Department of Revenue, Luxury Tax Section.

Contact: Arizona Department of Revenue - Liquor Luxury Tax