DIGITAL SKILLS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
The Arizona Commerce Authority’s Small Business Digital Academy is designed to equip the state’s small businesses with digital strategies and literacy. Many customers now expect to engage with businesses online, whether it be reviewing a restaurant menu on Google, buying products on the website or asking questions through social media. Leveraging digital tools can support and improve the resiliency of your business.
The Small Business Digital Academy is held four times a year. Applications for the 2022 Spring Cohort are now closed. The applications for the 2022 Summer Cohort will open on Monday, June 13.
ABOUT THE ACADEMY
Over the course of six weeks, the Arizona Small Business Academy prepares small businesses to operate in a digitally-driven economy successfully. Entrepreneurs and small business owners will learn strategies for website, social media, e-commerce, search engine optimization (SEO), customer relationship management (CRM) and analytics tools to effectively represent their business online.
Modules are guided by small business experts on Monday and Friday of each week. Participants have access to additional learning resources throughout the Academy to supplement their understanding and application of strategies learned during the Monday lecture sessions. Live working sessions are held every Friday, with open office hours to ask questions and receive feedback from mentors directly.
- Evaluating Value for Online Needs: Start by identifying your business’s unique value proposition for your customers to optimize your online efforts.
- Getting Online: Build your business credibility by creating and evaluating a website that provides your business the foundation for online success.
- Selling Online: Engage online customers and drive consumer action by selling products and services online.
- Connecting Online: Cultivate quality connections with your potential and return customers and increase brand advocacy through social media strategies.
- Growing Online: Improve your website’s traffic by learning how to rank higher in search results and growing your customer base with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Thriving Online: Evaluate your newly minted online efforts and management systems to grow and improve your business.
ACADEMY APPLICATION SCHEDULE
All interested Arizona small businesses in need of digital marketing and selling assistance are invited to apply for the winter cohort through the streamlined and simple application portal. The Arizona Small Business Digital Academy 2022 Spring Cohort application is now closed.
Please complete the form below to be notified when the 2022 Summer Cohort application opens on Monday, June 13.
2022 Summer Cohort Schedule:
- Module 1: Monday, July 18, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
- Module 2: Monday, July 25, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
- Module 3: Monday, August 1, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
- Module 4: Monday, August 8, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
- Module 5: Monday, August 15, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
- Module 6: Tuesday, August 22, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.