I will be a Benefit Corporation

I will be a Benefit Corporation

If you would like to form a benefit corporation, you should review the statutes to make sure that the Articles of Incorporation you prepare for your benefit corporation contain all necessary requirements. The Arizona Corporation Commission does not offer a form specifically for benefit corporations. For more information, see Legislative Changes Effective January 1, 2015 regarding Benefit Corporations.


To ensure that all legal requirements are satisfied, it’s a good idea to consult an attorney to organize your benefit corporation.


An Employer Identification Number (EIN) is also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number (TIN) and is used to identify a business entity. Generally, businesses need an EIN. For more information, see the Employer Identification Number (EIN) section below or click here. (23)


Additional Information:

Internal Revenue Service (IRS): Tax Information For Businesses