City/Town Offices: Business/Occupational, Regulatory (Professional/Special) Licenses

If you desire to cancel any city/town license(s) - such as a business/occupational, and/or regulatory (professional/special) licenses - contact the city/town office(s) directly.

In addition, firms which are going out of business. should contact the city/town office(s) to inquire about any extra licensing requirements they may have for Business Termination / Close Out Sales. (16)

Contact: City/Town Offices