- Film Offices
- Digital Media Services
- Production Services
- Production Essentials FAQs
- Arizona Production Directory
- Rebates & Discounts
- Industry Resources
- Submit a Location / Prop / Picture Vehicle
- From the Director's Chair
- Cast & Crew Calls
- Workshops & Seminars
- Film Festivals
- Filmed in Arizona
- Contact Us
Arizona's Stay At Home Order HAS BEEN LIFTED and businesses are re-opening per Arizona Governor Doug Ducey's Executive Order.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to recommend adherence to federal and state mitigation measures that remain in place. These recommendations are continuously evolving to meet the needs of safety, business, and society.
Businesses are putting in place additional safety measures such as temperature checks, and daily health screenings for workers upon arrival at their workplace. Some studios and production companies are also being pro-active in creating new workplace safety guidelines for on-location/set work and travel, including the presence of medics and other designated personnel charged with managing workplace safety guidelines.
As of 5/11/20, the following continue to be recommended while working in Arizona:
- Social Distancing
- Wearing a face mask
- Sanitation of work-spaces, equipment, and personal items.
- Limited gatherings of no more than 10
Avoid close contact with people who are sick
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
Stay home when you are sick
Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
We've pulled together the following resources to help you navigate and create the proper protocols to conduct safe production work while in Arizona.
- AZ COVID-19 - Department of Health Services latest re-opening activities
- View our Permitting webpage for updates on impacted locations and permitting restrictions.
- Arizona COVID-19 Response Assistance webpage with health, business, individual resources.
- Governor Doug Ducey's implemented Executive Orders for COVID-19
- Map of Arizona Cases